How & Why
Climate Change is affecting the Future of Nature and Existence of Mankind
Fresh/Frozen Water Unavailable
To Resolve Freshwater Scarcity
There are 7.9 billion people in the world and according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNICEF:
- 1 in 3 people globally do not have access to safe drinking water
- 2.2 billion people still don’t have access to clean drinking water – below contemporary standards for safe water and sanitation
- Every day, more than 800 children under 5 die from diarrhea caused by contaminated water, poor sanitation and unsafe hygiene practices
- Yearly rate of increase of freshwater demand = 64 billion m3
DESALCOTT offers the following solutions to these global problems:
- Water Sector – drinking water, wastewater and stormwater utilities
- OEM Expertise / Technology / Solutions for the Water Sector especially in environmentally challenging conditions
- All OEM services are supported with the EPC services by the HKL Group of Companies
Proven Business Excellence
DESALCOTT’s Business Excellence model is focused on developing and strengthening the management systems and processes to improve performance and create value for stakeholders with world class products and services.
Partnering with Us
DESALCOTT’S Business Excellence is based on creating value through partnerships with our stakeholders.
DESALCOTT is an exponent of public – private partnerships especially with BOOT arrangements, for large scale infrastructure projects within the water sectors or industrial/commercial sectors, which is supported by extensive collaborations with international networks of financers, venture capital investors and technology suppliers to full achieve various project models.
Work with Us
DESALCOTT works with both public and private sector entities on a range of projects.
Interested in working with us? Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.